[Faith-talk] Message sent by Net-By-Phone

Rex Leslie Howard, Jr. rex at littlelaw.com
Mon Apr 30 19:09:24 UTC 2012

Yeah I would say enough is enough. I have not waded in to this conversation
because I prefer to stay out of things like this but I can honestly say I
have not read one of Eric's e-mails because I know they are all forwards.

If I want to subscribe to devotions I can do so myself.

Eric says he wants to generate conversation. Well, I say, generate
conversation then. Come up with your own thoughts and your own viewpoints
instead of sending out something that someone else created.

Gees man, I don't know how the message could be made any plainer than it has
already been made.

There's no need for rebuttal, remunerations, reflections, etc, just stop
posting forwards and create some original thought?