[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Friday, August 10 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 22:20:26 UTC 2012

No, I know of no websites where you can download any Christian music for
that matter.  It's interesting that you should mention your taking the
course on bird songs from Hadley.  Are you familiar with Birdsong Radio? I
heard about it from my good friend Jo-Anne Yale of Toronto Canada, and she
heard about it from her good friend Bonnie Armstrong also of Toronto.  Check
out http://www.birdsongradio.com, and yes, as crazy as the name sounds, it
really works.  Paul