[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Friday, August 10 2012

Roger devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 22:30:46 UTC 2012

Hi all. I am... A new believer pretty much, well I was baptized at like 6 or
so, but I've recently realized the extent of God's power and realized, with
quite some joy, that God has created, and given us everything: time, logic,
curiosity, emotions, everything! But I want a good, reliable translation in
Daisy or Epub or something like that I can listen to on the iPod, but also
has good navigation to book, chapter, or verse. But it has to be able to be
understood by a new believer such as myself and things like that. I have the
HCSB version on the iPod, but I also want something that is... Portable,
meaning that I can have it on the iPod, computer, Braille-note, and maybe
the Android phone too, so that I can read it any time. I've looked into the
NIV, but so far I have it just on the braille-note and computer, but I don't
think they have it on the iBooks store, and if they do I couldn't buy it
because I have only around $.99. I also have The message, which is also
good. Also, if there is any dramatized things, I think that would help a lot
too, as I love those kinds of things. May God bless you all!