[Faith-talk] audio Bibles

Roger devin Prater r.d.t.prater at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 06:24:58 UTC 2012

Hello all, I've found a site with a few versions of the Bible, well few
versions in English that is, but it does have them in over 600 languages,
but anyways some are dramatized and some aren't, I'm speaking of the English
versions anyways. They are free and apear to be legal. They have the King
James version dramatized or not, the Comtemperary English version, and a few
others, but not anything like the NIV or the Message or  anything, but
that's OK because I'm good with what I have now. The one I'm downloading is
2.2 GB, so I hope my firefox and Internet can handle it. I choose to
download the complete version, but they also have the New Testament and Old
Testament separately. They also have podcasts and apps for iPhone and
Android and all that as well, but I'm just going to get the Bible versions I
want, and play them on the braillenote or computer, as the Internet isn't
quite a fully global thing yet, as there are places where it hasn't reached
yet. Oh and if I didn't give the address yet its http://bible.is  If the
link doesn't work, please tell me.