[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Friday, August 24 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 25 00:53:57 UTC 2012

Well, here we are again at what is commonly called the last hours of the workweek for those who are gainfully employed.  I hope that, by God's matchless grace and His providential care, that your day went well, at least for us in the western hemisphere.  For those of you in other parts of the world, I hope that your Saturday is going well.

Another one of those hear today, gone tomorrow poetesses grace our screen readers and our minds, Mrs. Mary Cox of Hornbeck LA contributes today's poem to the ever-growing collection.  Her submission is entitled "A Lovely Rose," and is rendered as follows:

Thirteen years without sight,
Never again to see daylight.
I wish my eyes could once again
Rest on a lovely rose,
Growing in the west.

And there you have it for today.  Rather short, I'll admit, but I hope that someone could glean something from Mrs. Cox's written work.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, throughout this night or day and especially in these last days in which we live.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul