[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Sunday, August 26 2012

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 04:17:19 UTC 2012

Hi Paul -- I enjoy your evening posts.  Let me take a stab at this, although
I am not normally one who appreciates poetry.  Some poetry I find to be
downright annoying when it evokes all kinds of imagery that does nothing but
obscure whatever it is trying to say.
Listening to your post again I think it is simply trying to say that good
can come from harsh circumstances.  In fact, it seems to go a little further
and say that it does do so regularly, somewhere in creation.  It also has
the little inspirational part at the end that out of hardship can come great
blessings and hidden strength for those who aren't weak.  Now that would be
enough to scare me if I were in a situation requiring strength, but I think
I would meditate on the rewards and a prayer for strength.
Does that make sense?
hHave a great week.
--le