[Faith-talk] Something Some of You Might Be Interested In

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 15:33:55 UTC 2012

Hello and good day to you all.  Do some of you remember personally or maybe people told you about old-fashioned camp meetings? Well, if you look hard enough, they can still be found in various parts of the U.S., but I don't know about other countries.  Anyway beginning this evening and going through Friday, August 31 the Shiloh Baptist Camp Meeting 2012 will take place in a large open-air tabernacle just across the road from the Maranatha Baptist Church and the Maryland Baptist Bible College in Elkton MD about 40 miles (64 kilometers) northeast of Baltimore.  In the providence of God, the undersigned will be there to hear the dynamically God-led plain preaching of the Word by Brother Mike Renfrow of Middlesex NC.  By God's matchless grace and His providential care, if all technical glitches can be worked out, the meetings will be streamed live over the college's radio station WOEL beginning this evening at 7 p.m. eastern time, 6 central, 5 mountain, 4 Pacific and 2300 hours UTC.  And yes, there will also be live music to boot.  So, folks, if this sounds interesting to you, check out the website at http://www.mbcmin.org and search for "Radio Station." Click on that link and arrow down to where it says to click to listen.  I've heard Brother Mike before, and he knows how to truly break the Bread of Life.  They use only the KJV.  Before I close this message, would like to say that the views you will hear expressed do not necessarily represent those of yours truly.  I only say this because some of you might think I have an ax to grind.

Anyway please come and be a part of the virtual audience.  Besides, I'd like your company, as it might get lonely for me on a tabernacle bench.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul