[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Wednesday, August 29 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 00:46:20 UTC 2012

Hello all and good evening, morning or afternoon wherever in this world you happen to reside in.  I normally don't do this, but we've just added a precious sister to our list from Duluth MN.  Welcome to this list, and I pray that the good night messages and daily quotes will be a blessing to you, as I also do for the others.  How many of you heard the camp meeting service from this evening, Wednesday August 29 at 7 p.m. eastern or 2300 hours UTC? I did, and was very inspired not only by the preaching by Brother Mike Renfrow but also the special music.  For those who heard it, I also hope that you were also blessed.

Danford Brown from Newport News VA contributed the poem for this time.  Entitled "With Good Intent," it is rendered as follows:

With good intent,
Pitch your tent;
Lengthen your ropes;
Strengthen your hopes.
Drives in stakes,
And God's patience waits.

Short but sweet, this one.  Anyway hope you enjoyed brother Danford's submission.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, throughout this night or day and especially in these last days in which we live.  Your Christian brother, Paul