[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Thursday, August 30 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 01:42:10 UTC 2012

Once again here in North America, we have almost come to the end of another day, one that hopefully was filled with serving our Master and Lord Jesus Christ by serving others, however small and insignificant.  Remember that God took note of your actions and words of encouragement.  For the rest of you in other parts of the world, it's already Friday, August 31 and the beginning of your weekends.

"Smile When You're Down and Out" was written by Mabel Newton of Chicago IL.  Again, here's another blind author that most of you probably aren't familiar with, but we are presenting her poem here, rendered as follows:

Smile when you're down and out.
Scatter sunshine all about.
Do good things for everyone.
You will gain friends, one by one.

Never care when things go wrong.
Try and sing a merry song.
Smile to everyone you meet;
Joy will gather at your feet.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow at this time when, Lord willing another good night message will be forthcoming, I pray that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, throughout this night or day and especially in these last evil days in which we live.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul