[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Monday, December 10 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 02:15:04 UTC 2012

Hello and good day to all of you wherever in this world you happen to live.  I hope that, by God's matchless grace and His providential care, that your day, morning, afternoon or, for us in North America, evening are or were going well.  As for me, I'm thankful that I now have my new credit card, so hopefully it won't be compromised for at least a little while.  I do have a membership to Lifelock, probably one of the most well-known identity theft organizations in this country.

Lillian Atcherson is the author of today's poem entitled "The Song of Peace," rendered as follows:

The heavens opened wide one night to let the angels through,
Who sang for all, the Song of Peace that only heaven knew.

Though centures have measured time, with each unfolding year,
The song still lives in human hearts to bring new hope, new cheer.

We seek with bursting missiled power, to pierce the realm of blue,
But Love divine unfurled the skies to let a Song come through.

And there you have it, short but sweet.  Hope you enjoyed Lillian's contribution.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, throughout this night or day and especially in these last days in which we live.  Your Christian friend and brother, Paul