[Faith-talk] Lord's Day Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 11:11:50 UTC 2012

Hello and good day to you all on this January 1 2012.  I trust that you all had a good night's sleep last night, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.  And now for today's brand-new quotes for your consideration.

Tact is the rare ability to keep silent while two friends are arguing, and you know both of them are wrong.  Hugh Allen

One man's poison ivy is another man's spinach.  George Ade

I am easily satisfied with the very best.  Winston Churchill

God did not create hurry.  Finnish proverb

Don't put off for tomorrow what you can do today, because if you enjoy it today, you can do it again tomorrow.  James Michener

Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous mind.  Samuel Johnson

A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.  Nelson Mandela

And there you have it for today.  I hope and pray that, as you go to your local house of worship, that you will get a good word from the Lord as imparted to you by your pastors and/or Sunday school teachers and that, more importantly, that you will apply to your lives what you have heard and learned as the gracious Holy Spirit enables.  And now until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your and my sins and now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Paul Barnabas.