[Faith-talk] Monday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 13:43:20 UTC 2012

Hello and good day to you all, my fellow Christians and saints of the Most High God.  Was up rather late last night participating in the Bible Marathon over in the Bible Room on the Interactive Christian Community or ICC, but am now here to present for you brand-new quotes for a new year.  Be blessed as you read, reflect and ponder these pearls of wisdom.

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.  Clive Staples Lewis

If your actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more, you are a leader.  John Quincy Adams

Ability might get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.  John Wooden

If you do enough little things every day, big things will come to you asking to be done.  Anonymous

Imitate Jesus--go about doing good.

May our prayers not be mindless, but instead mindful of God's will.

God is behind the scenes and controls the scenes He stands behind.

And there you have it for today.  I trust that you all had a good time yesterday corporately worshiping the Lord, as the undersigned surely did in the 15-member church to which he belongs.  And now until tomorrow when, Lord willing yet brand new quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your and my sins and now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Paul Barnabas.