[Faith-talk] Monday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 10:54:30 UTC 2012

Hello and good day to you all, my fellow Christians and saints of Elyon.  I hope that you had a good day in the Lord yesterday as you worshipped Him corporately in your local Christian assembly, as the undersigned surely did.  And now for today's thought-provoking pearls of wisdom for your consideration.

The richest people on earth are those who invest their lives in Heaven.

The kindest thing you can do for another is to show him the truth.

No service for Christ is insignificant.

Destroy gossip by ignoring it.

In a world of mystery, it's a comfort to know the God who knows all things.

They witness best who witness with their lives.

God broke into human history to offer us the gift of eternal life.

Be careful of your thoughts--they may become words at any time.

When you keep your eyes on Christ, everything will come into focus.

If you're a part of the kingdom of God, it will make a difference in how you live.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine and now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Paul Barnabas.