[Faith-talk] Friday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 14:22:58 UTC 2012

Hello and good day to you all, my fellow Christians and saints of Elyon.  Here are today's thought-provoking pearls of wisdom for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

Ambition is shortsighted if our focus is not on God.

Prayer is the place where burdens change shoulders.

Leaders are their best when people get behind them.

When facing a crisis, trust God and move forward.

God's dawn of deliverance often comes when the hour of trial is darkest.

Every season needs faith to get us through it.

Jesus may come at any time, so we should be ready all the time.

God cares and shares in our sorrow.

The unexamined life is not worth living.  Socrates

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine and now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Paul Barnabas.