[Faith-talk] Midweek Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 12:20:53 UTC 2012

Hello and good day to you all, my fellow Christians and saints of Elyon.  Here are today's thought-provoking pearls of wisdom for your consideration.

Because of the peace of God and peace with God, we can be peacemakers for God.

God's highest gift should awaken our deepest gratitude.

Belonging to God brings boundless blessings.

Through faith in Christ, we receive God's pardon and escape sin's penalty.

Hope for the Christian is a certainty because its basis is Christ.

Life is a beautiful song that God is teaching us to play.

Light up your world by reflecting the light of Jesus.

Honoring our parents has no age limit.

The cross of Christ can cure the condemnation of Adam's choice.

God wants you to spend your time and treasure building His kingdom, not your own.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the Lord, Paul Barnabas.