[Faith-talk] Midweek Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 11:42:02 UTC 2012

Hello and good day to you all once again.  Here are today's quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

Because God is great, He will be sought; because God is good, He will be found.

When you know God's grace, you'll want to show God's grace.

Sin's contamination requires the Savior's cleansing.

Those who praise God on earth will feel at home in Heaven.

Never let the abundance of God's gifts cause you to forget the Giver.

God desires that our actions be a reflection of a pure heart.

The Bible gives us a picture of who we really are.

Earth--the land of Trials; Heaven--the land of joys.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Paul Barnabas.