[Faith-talk] Please Pray for Karolyn and Anna Martin

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 14:38:36 UTC 2012

Hello folks and good day once again.  Before I head out to church this morning, Curtis Martin, the program director for the Interactive Christian Community, wrote asking for prayers for two of his little girls, Karolyn and Anna.  I'm not sure how old Carolyn is, but Anna I think just turned four years of age.  They are both suffering from extremely bad colds.  Their parents, Curtis and Trin, were up all night, and because of the sickness of these little girls, will not be going to church this morning.  Having known them personally (They live in Woodbridge VA just south of Washington DC.), I can vouch for their authenticity and honesty.  On behalf of the entire Martin family, thanks for your prayers, as I know they will be appreciated.  Paul