[Faith-talk] Thursday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 12:52:46 UTC 2012

Hello and good day to you all, ladies and gentlemen and saints of the Most High God.  Here are today's quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

Tomorrow's world will be shaped by what we teach our children today.

Doing what's right today means no regrets tomorrow.

Do you want to be like Jesus? Replace curiosity with compassion.

The Christian's inheritance is guaranteed forever!

A life given fully to God becomes a God-filled life.

Teamwork divides the effort and multiplies the effect.

An offense against your neighbor is a fence between you and God.

He who cannot forgive others burns the bridge over which he himself must pass.  Herbert

Spend your time counting your blessings, not airing your complaints.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Paul Barnabas.