[Faith-talk] Thursday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 11:59:03 UTC 2012

Hello and good day to you all, my fellow Christians and saints of the Most High God.  Here are today's quotes submitted by someone else for which I thank him/her.  Maybe he/she will see their writing in these submissions.

Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.

To handle yourself, use your head; to handle others, use your heart.

Anger is only one letter short of danger.

If someone betrays you, it's his fault; if he betrays you twice, it's your fault.

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

God gives every bird its food, but He does not throw it into its nest.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your staunchly and uncompromisingly prolife advocate and Christian brother, Paul Barnabas.