[Faith-talk] Prayer Request for Chapter Presidential Election

Mary Donahue braille at satx.rr.com
Fri Jan 20 20:37:35 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

                Linda already knows about this request, but if everyone
could please pray for good leadership results in tomorrow's San Antonio
Chapter elections, that would be wonderful. I plan on running for Chapter
president; however, I am running against three other members who also want
to run for president, but the latter three have not been in the organization
as long, and lack leadership experience. Therefore, please pray that God
will give me the words to tell Chapter members what I have done and what I
want to accomplish as a presidential candidate.

                Thank you in advance.

Mary Donahue