[Faith-talk] Prayer Request for Chapter Presidential Election

Jeanette nettiecosp at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 21:14:09 UTC 2012

Mary will for sure keep you in my prayers, as a fellow chapter president i
understand where you are coming from.   in these daysof dwindling chapter
numbers and folks who only show up from time to time it is extremely hard to
keep it going if there is not a good and hard working president to run
things, i will be thinking of you, i will be in san antonio in a few weeks
to visit my parents and will think of then, please let us know how the
election goes tomorrow, hugs, jeanette