[Faith-talk] FW: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] You Never Hear This In Church

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Jan 24 17:54:01 UTC 2012

Original Message:
From: Richard Spurlock <rts70427 at yahoo.com>
To: UndisclosedRecipient <UndisclosedRecipient at yahoo.com>
Subject: [URCTCPrayerGroup2] You Never Hear This In Church
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2012 07:58:27 -0800 (PST)

You Never Hear This In Church

      Hey! It's MY turn to sit on the front pew!

      I was so enthralled, I never noticed your sermon went over time 25
minutes.

      Personally, I find witnessing much more enjoyable than golf.

      I've decided to give our church the $500.00 a month I used to send
to TV evangelists.

      I volunteer to be the permanent teacher for the Junior High Sunday
School class.

      Forget the denominational minimum salary: let's pay our pastor so
s/he can live like we do.

      I love it when we sing hymns I've never heard before!

      Since we're all here, let's start the worship service early!

      Pastor, we'd like to send you to this Bible seminar in the Bahamas.

      Nothing inspires me and strengthens my commitment like our annual
stewardship campaign!

Your Brother In JESUS, the Risen Christ,
Bro. Richard/Bubbaeditor to delivery boy of StarLight News

To Read StarLight News On The Internet
Click Below
http://the-starlight-news.blogspot.com/

Daily Devotional, Hymn, Joke, etc.
Click Below
http://starlight-extras.blogspot.com/

Psalms 118:24 "This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice
and be glad in it."

Ephesians 5:20  "Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the
Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;"

"Spreading GOD's Word,One Paper At A Time"