[Faith-talk] FW: [thefamilyoffaith] There is no peace - Pastor John Hagee

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Jan 24 18:20:38 UTC 2012

Amen!

Original Message:
From: "thefamilyoffaith" <TheFamilyofFaith at tampabay.rr.com>
To: <thefamilyoffaith at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [thefamilyoffaith] There is no peace - Pastor John Hagee
Date:
Tue, 24 Jan 2012 09:12:34 -0500

(Isaiah 48:22) - "There is no peace, saith the Lord, unto the wicked."

----

There Will Never Be Any Peace In Your Life Until You Reconcile Your Life
To The Prince Of Peace, Who Is Jesus Christ, The son of the Living God!

Where is peace found?  Peace is not found in drugs or alcohol.peace is
not found in meditation or your daily horoscope.
Peace is the fruit of reconciliation with God!

You cannot be at war with God and have the peace of God.  The Bible says,
"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee" (Isaiah
26:3).  There is no peace to the adulterer.there is no peace to the
fornicator.there is no peace to the abortionist.there is no peace to the
pornographer.there is no peace to the wife abuser or child abuser.there is
no peace to the fearful and unbelieving.there is no peace to the gossip or
talebearer.there is no peace to the cold, casual, carnal, compromising
Christian.

In the heart of every human being is sense of inner wrongness and
uneasiness.  The word of God calls it guilt.  It is your conscience.
University professors teach us that conscience is an unnecessary primitive
leftover.  They're wrong.  Conscience is the watchdog of heaven and it says
in the word of God that you cannot dupe it and you cannot drown it out.
Conscience is the voice of God that says," You are not living according to
My standards."  You cannot stop your conscience and the pain thereof by
explaining it away with new morality.  You cannot silence your conscience
by giving new names to old sins.

"Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our
Lord Jesus Christ." (Romans 5:1).  There can be no peace until you
reconcile your life with God.

The Bible says, "if we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to
forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness" (1 John
1:9).  Then the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep
(guard) your hearts and minds through Jesus Christ.