[Faith-talk] Tuesday's Quotes

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 25 16:59:24 UTC 2012

Hi,
So the march for life was crowded; that is good. did you go to the mass
beforehand in the verizon center, if there was one? When I was at marymount
university, I went to the mass and rally in the verizon center, but did not
march because I had to get back for studying and class. I hope you enjoyed
it.
Did you go with a group such as  a church?