[Faith-talk] living together before marriage

RJ Sandefur joltingjacksandefur at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 15:24:34 UTC 2012

Is it wrong for a couple to live together before they're married? I was taught the bible forbids this practice, and when I told someone this, I was told that being in the ministry was not American idol, and that this wasn't some kind of power trip. I was told that I should be loving and not judgmental, and the person told me they were living together for monetary reasons. , and that I should not tell people it's not biblical to live together before marriage, and that I had no right to say this. I've been a licensed minister since 2005, and their have been some occasions, where I've been asked to preach at church, and I wasn't paid any money. I'm not in this for the money, I am in this to see people get saved! This was a blind person who told me this. RJ