[Faith-talk] living together before marriage

Dana dananolan at comcast.net
Sun Jan 29 16:20:07 UTC 2012

I do think that it is truly not the best idea for a couple to live together
before marriage.
Unfortunately I find that a lot of blind couples do this as if they can't
find employment and both parties are on SSI they do loose benefits if they
do get married.
I do not face this scenerio myself as I do work full time, but it is really
honestly up to God to judge but it is not something I would really like to
do with the next one I am with. I want ot make sure we areee doing things
right in God's eyes.
Dana
If you love fragrances please join
scents_r_us-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
www.yahoogroups.com/group-scents_r_us
If you are wishing to loose weight and would like support along the way
please join
blind weight watchers
blind_weight_watchers-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
www.yahoogroups.com/group/blind_weight_watchers
Men and women are welcome on both groups