[Faith-talk] living together before marriage

Jeanette nettiecosp at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 16:28:23 UTC 2012

the Bible tells us that any sex outside of marriage is fornication, the act
of sex as it says is Genesis is an act that brings the couple together as
one, two shall become one the bible tells us, many folks  have decided this
is an old fashioned idea and they choose to do as they please, it is between
them and God, but as to teaching about it, the bible is very clear about the
behavior we are to have as Christians, judging folks is not necessary,
stating what the Bible says and leaving it with them is all you can do and
live a pure life to be an example to others to the best you can, we are all
sinners and fall short of the glory of God.
i have a few friends whose young adult children have decided if they love
each other and plan on getting married some day it s ok to go ahead and live
together, as to living together because of money, we are to depend on God to
provide for us what we need and if we need a place to live and we feel the
only optio is to live in sin then we may not be seeking god's guidance, He
will never put us in the position to sin instead of lean on Him.
 Jeanette