[Faith-talk] Monday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 10:50:18 UTC 2012

Well folks, the cycle keeps repeating over and over again.  I'm referring to the beginning of what many call the first day of the workweek.  I hope and pray that, for those of you who regularly attend a house of worship, that you had a good time in the Lord yesterday as the undersigned surely did.  Today we will conclude Sandra Lawson's contributions, most of them with sources.  Thanks again Sandy.

I never drink water because of the disgusting things fish do in it.  W.C. Fields

We could certainly slow the aging process down if it had to work its way through Congress.  Will Rogers

Don't worry about avoinding temptation.  As you grow older, it will avoid you.  Winston Churchill

Maybe it's true that life begins at 50, but everything else starts to wear out, fall out or spread out.  Phyllis Diller

By the time a man is wise enough to watch his steps, he's too old to go anywhere.

And there you have it for today.  I pray that, by God's matchless grace and His providential care, that you all had a peaceful and restful sleep last night.  And now until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your staunchly and uncompromisingly prolife advocate and Christian brother, Paul Barnabas.