[Faith-talk] Monday's Quotes

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 11:48:19 UTC 2012

Hello and good day to you all, my fellow Christians and saints of the Most High God.  Did you have a peaceful and restful sleep last night, by God's matchless grace and His providential care? The undersigned hopes so, as he surely did.  And now to today's quotes for your consideration, pondering and reflection.

Trust through sorrow brings triumph over sadness.

If children are to find their way to God, we must point the way.

When faced with a choice, don't betray your loving Leader.

The roots of stability come from being grounded in prayer and God's Word.

There is no failure more disastrous than the success that leaves God out.

A good test of a person's character is his behavior when he is wrong.

True love is doing, not just feeling.

To build a godly life, let God be the Architect and His Word the blueprint.

And there you have it for today.  Until tomorrow when, Lord willing more quotes will be presented, I remain your obedient servant of the One who lived an earthly existence, died to pay for your sins and mine, and now lives forever to bring us His salvation and peace, Paul Barnabas.