[Faith-talk] Faith-talk Digest, Vol 60, Issue 16

Philip Blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 18:53:50 UTC 2012

As a member of the RCA I have been concerned about the churches position on
homosexuality, but from what I read they do clearly affirm that homosexual
behavior is sinful, but the issue is complex and needs to be addressed
carefully and with sensitivity.  While this article doesn't fully satisfy my
concerns it does help clarify the churches position.  If anyone wants to
discuss this offlist I would like to hear what you have to say as I want to
make sure I fully understand the issue here.

As for church theology in general I have found it to be conservative and my
church at-least doesn't water the sermons down.  We did however recently
lose our head pastor as he feels called to lead a church back in Holland
Michigan and work to reunite the RCA and the CRC (Christian Reformed
Church).

In Christ,
Philip Blackmer

You Wrote:
If I were you, I personally would not attend that church. Here's what I've
found. https://www.rca.org/sslpage.aspx?pid=501
I'd recamend the SBC
www.sbc.net
RJ