[Faith-talk] Faith-talk Digest, Vol 60, Issue 16

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 20:37:13 UTC 2012

Thanks for all your responses to my queery.  I'll just go there, either this
Sunday or the next, and observe with an open mind and an open heart with the
Spirit guiding me, and if He (that, is the Spirit) inclines that I should go
there, then I'll join them.  Otherwise I'll join one of the other eight or
nine churches in my area.  Again thanks for all responses.  Paul