[Faith-talk] Wonderful news so far!

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 21:50:50 UTC 2012

Hi all of you dear people,

I am writing to tell you that my wonderful Husband Brad is taking that discussions from the missionaries at my church and has a tentative baptismal date of August 25th.

today, we talked about Tithing, which even though he has not been interesting, until now, in my church, he has never said anything negative about my doing so.  Even when we have had so little, he never said anything like, "If you hadn't given your tithe, we'd have more money."

for that alone, I have been so thankful.  Now, he and I are prayer together, and listening to scriptures together.

He even went to church without me last Sunday, which gave me confirmation that he went for himself and not to make me happy.  He plans to go again this coming Sunday, and I will be going with him this time.

I ask for your prayers that he does not back out of his Baptism in August, and that he continues to progress in his faith after that.

I'm sure you all know, or have seen at some time or another, people who have gone through their baptism, and Satan's forces have worked even harder to make that step and the time after that very trying on the person who has newly been baptized.

Again, your prayers and well wishes would be so very much appreciated in this matter.

Your Sister in Christ,

Jenny