[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Thursday, July 26 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 02:28:02 UTC 2012

Hello and good day to you all.  Right now I can hear thunder in the distance, but so far our power has not been affected.  Anyway I hope your day went well, at least for those of us residing in North America.  For the rest of you, it's Friday and I hope your day is going well.

Mrs. Ellen Hartwell of Nashville MI contributed the poem for presentation in this good night message.  Entitled "Looking Up," it is rendered as follows:

As I tread this selfsame path each day,
I look to the heavens and say,
"Oh, look how beautiful is the sky!"
But my friends say,
"It's just the same every day."

Many of my friends do not know the Lord,
For they have treasures on earth to hoard.

Short but sweet.  Even though she has probably gone to be with her Lord, let's thank Him for putting into the mind and heart of Sister Ellen to write this poem.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, throughout this night or day and especially in these last evil days in which we live.  Your Christian brother and friend, Paul