[Faith-talk] The maid wants to go on strike!

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 01:03:24 UTC 2012

Eric,

Where is this happening to you?  If you want to answer my question off list, feel free.

I know it's hard to be told what to do and it's hard when people touch you without your permission.  If you need to vent to someone, please feel free to write me off list.

remember to pray as your temper rises and remember that even though those people annoy you to no end, they are also children of Heavenly Father.  That's what gets me through when I've simply had enough of situations and I used want to let it fly.

May Heavenly Father give you strength and wisdom to get through your challenges.

Jenny