[Faith-talk] The maid wants to go on strike!

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Thu Jun 7 22:45:11 UTC 2012

I'm getting closer to leaving for Indian Creek Camp in Liberty, Tennessee.
The maid wants to go on strike!  I have had people violating my personal
space, by putting their hands on me, without my permission, and treating me
like dirt.  Ordering me to sit down, and not asking if I need help!  I need
to be with believers in Christ, not ignorant people.  The more I educate
some of these people, the more they tell me to  be quiet!  Please pray, and
calm me down!  I do not want to be treated like a maid!

Eric
..

Eric Calhoun.  Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com