[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Thursday, June 7 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 01:33:51 UTC 2012

Hello and good evening to my fellow saints of the Most High God residing in North America.  Did your day go well today, by God's matchless grace and His providential care? I hope so, as mine did, especially the two walks I did traversing our block here in northeast Baltimore.

Our poetic words of inspiration this evening come from the fertile mind and pen of a lady whom I know nothing about other than her poetry.  Her name is Edna Massimilla, and her contribution is entitled "We Know," rendered as follows:

We know God makes the sun to shine
And makes the stars to glow.
He cares for every flower and vine,
And makes the river flow.

We know God makes the sky so blue
And makes the raindrops fall.
He touches all the gras with dew,
The Lord, God, makes it all.

We know God makes the birds to sing
And He controls the breeze.
Each season of the year He brings
The lovely, budding trees.
God's wondrous works are everywhere;
Such gifts He does bestow.
He keeps us in His tender care.
God loves the world, we know.

And there you have it for now.  I hope that Sister Edna's words and thoughts ministered to you.  Before I close, I have a prayer request.  Tomorrow in Williamsport PA there will be a fundraising concert for Christian Blind Mission International or CBMI, in which the undersigned will play a part.  Please pray for traveling mercies, not only for me and my driver, but for all other participants.  People from five states, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, New York and PA will be participating.  Please also pray that, as God gets the glory, praise and honor by what we do, that sufficient funds be raised for CBMI and its services to blind and other disabled people worldwide.  Thanks in advance.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, throughout the night and especially in these last days.  Your Christian brother, Paul