[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Friday, June 8 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 01:44:24 UTC 2012

Hello and good evening to you all, my fellow saints of the Most High God residing in North America.  For the rest of you, I hope that your day is going well, at least for those residing in Australia and New Zealand.  As this is being written, those of you in the UK or in Europe are in the middle of the night and hence probably in la-la land.  Anyway how was your day today? I hope it was good, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.  Our concert as a fundraiser for Christian Blind Mission International or CBMI went off very well with God really favoring all of us.  Preliminary figures indicated that $3500 was raised for this worthy Christian organization, for which I praise God.  It was held in the Adams Street Baptist Church in Williamsport PA.

One of the members of the Baltimore chapter of the Christian Poetry Society, Helen Ruth Ashton, submitted tonight's poetic words of inspiration.  It is entitled "Our Precious Savior," and is rendered as follows:

When I wake up in the morning,
I thank the Lord above,
For a beautiful new day,
And for His undying love.

It is not just the weather,
It could be rain or shine;
Just the fact that He loves us
When He is "all divine."

He died for all our sins,
That we might be forgiven,
And for all of those who accept Him
We will live with Him in Heaven

What a blessed Savior!

And there you have it for this evening.  And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us all safe, individually and collectively, throughout the night and especially in these last days in which we live.  This is the ardent prayer and desire of your Christian brother, Paul B. Smith.