[Faith-talk] Boycott of United Way Industries

Philip Blackmer pblackmer27 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 01:59:44 UTC 2012

Hello everyone.  Many of you have heard about the NFB calling for a boycott
of United Way Industries, and I thought that it might be good to contact
Christian news outlets like CBN and let them know about this issue.  Whether
you like the idea of a boycott or not contacting them about the problems
with sub-minimum wages is probably a good idea.  I wanted to ask you to
consider contacting them yourselves and let us know if anything happens.
Here is a weblink to the contacts page for CBN where you can send an email
with a suggestion for a news story, or if you prefer you may be able to
speak to someone by calling the CBN switchboard.

http://www.cbn.com/contact/feedback.aspx

Please lets all pray that we get a positive response and that they help to
tear down the stereotypes about disabled people.

In Christ,
Philip Blackmer