[Faith-talk] accessibility of church service material

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 17 01:36:09 UTC 2012

Hi Tina,
I think I'll do that if I attend a church with a bulletin.
Yes we had call and response stuff in the methodist church like the call to
worship.
In those times, I listened and didn't feel real included. But I listened and
stood with everyone else.
With a braille notetaker, I could read it but I'd be sitting down though.