[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Saturday, June 16 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 02:05:12 UTC 2012

Hello and good evening to all my fellow saints of the Most High God.  How was your day today? I hope well.  As this is being written our coreligionists in Australia and New Zealand have already had their worship time, and I pray that they received a good word from the Lord not only in their worship services but also in Sunday schools, if in fact they have Sunday Schools in their respective churches.

Our words of inspiration this evening come from the pen and fertile mind of someone whose name is not given.  Perhaps someone knows who wrote our poem.  Anyway it's a short one, but hopefully it will minister to you.  Entitled "A Tribute to Father," it is rendered as follows:

A father is a guiding light
Sent to us from above.
He listens to our sorrows
And soothes them with his love.
A father is a teacher
Whose place no one could take,
For he's the source which
We learn to think and navigate.
A father is a gift from God
>From which we learn to be
Patient, strong and loving,
Filled with integrity.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe individually and collectively throughout the night and especially in the last days in which we live.  This is the ardent hope, prayer and desire of your Christian brother and obedient servant of the Lord, Paul.