[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Thursday, June 28 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 01:41:20 UTC 2012

Hello and good evening to my fellow saints of the Most High God residing in North America.  I hope that your day went well, despite the heat plaguing most of the U.S. and even parts of Canada.  Hope your AC is working, if you have it.  Ours is working splendidly.  Other than the heat, I hope that your day went well, by God's matchless grace and His providential care.  For the rest of you in other parts of the world, I hope that your day is going well or, in the case of members in the UK or Europe, that your morning will go well as you read this.

"The Sunshine of His Love" by Mary Lou Kincaid is our inspirational poem for this evening, rendered as follows:

Tho' the days be dark and cloudy
And the sun seems not to shine,
I am resting in the promise,
Jesus Christ, the Lord, is mine.
When the snow falls down each winter,
When the rains come in the spring,
When each day brings different weather,
I am sure of this one thing.
Jesus' love warms all my being,
I am basking in His love.
Thank You, God, for heavenly "Son-shine"
Placed in my heart from Thee above.

And now may the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep us safe, individually and collectively, throughout the night or day and especially in the last days in which we live.  Your Christian brother, Paul