[Faith-talk] when is the moderator going to do something about this?

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue May 1 02:39:37 UTC 2012

Jenny,
If you read Eric's post, he said he would stop and if he fails to do so,
Linda already said she'd do something about it.
So, lets move on. Everyone says they want to discuss stuff, so lets do that.
Also, IMO messages directed to the moderator about list issues ought to go
off list.
That is what I did when I had concerns, one of which was the amount of
forwards.

Ashley