[Faith-talk] when is the moderator going to do something about this?

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 14:36:09 UTC 2012

I apologize if I stepped on anyone's toes.  As you have seen however, that was written before Eric agreed to stop sending forwards, and I felt that I wasn't the only one that felt this way and wrote it on the list to give people who might otherwise feel shy and not want to speak up the opportunity to agree if they wished.

As for the subject, it is now closed.

Jenny