[Faith-talk] Good Night Message

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 03:06:22 UTC 2012

Hello folks and good evening to you in North America.  This will be the last good night message sent to the list.  If any of you wish to be added to my PDL or private distribution list, please email me privately at oilofgladness47 at gmail.com.  Please include your email address in the body of your message, as I don't know how to retrieve such info from messages that say, "Please add me to your distribution list," and then send.  You might use words like those mentioned above or something similar and then add, "My email address is xxx at qqq.com," or something like that.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Again hello and good evening to you.  I hope and pray that your day went well, whether online or off line, and that you will be soon retiring to bed, although as this is written most of you on the east coast of North America and possibly the Midwest have already gone to bed.  Anyway hope that your day went well.

Our inspirational words for this evening come from the pen of Michael Dubina, a member of the Baltimore chapter of the Christian Poetry Society.  His contribution is simply titled "Prayer," and is rendered as follows:

There is holy peace and comfort
In the sanctity of prayer
That I wish I could deliver
To all people everywhere.
I just wish it was a harvest
I could share and give away
To enrich my world of people
With the love in Christian ways.

God is gracious, kind and healing
When we come to Him in prayer,
And we only need to trust Him
To be cradled in His care;
It does not matter what our station
Or our sinfulness of ways,
He forgives us and rewards us
When we kneel to Him to pray.

And that will do it for this evening.  Again, to not stop the thread of discussion about the topics of faith, religion and blindness, this will be the last post to the list.

Will close this message with the following Scripture: "And now the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you this day and always." (And I will add fellowship with each other also, whether online or in person).  Your Christian brother, Paul