[Faith-talk] accessible materials

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 15:49:25 UTC 2012

I'm not going to contribute to this thread anymore because it's obvious that anything I say is poo pooed.

The NFB, I thought, was an organization for equal treatment for the blind and visually impared.

Apparently I'm too stupid to contribute any further so I'm out of this completely.

Also, I don't have to worry about this, because my church feels the way I do about making sure that all disability groups are able to access materials because we have a disabilities accessability service.

So since all my feelings and opinions are seeming to rub people the wrong way, I'll say no more and consider just unsubscribing from the list altogether.

Some of us don't have the money for note takers, OCS software, scanners, and 200 and more dollar hymnals.

Sorry, but those are the facts.

You won't hear from me again.

Jenny