[Faith-talk] Accessible Bibles for use at church

Linda Mentink mentink at frontiernet.net
Tue May 1 19:52:31 UTC 2012

Julie,

We use the KJV here. It was originally divided into files of separate
books, but I have put some of them together. I have it in my note
taker, as well as backed up on a CF card, which is the only storage
my unit allows. I'm using a Millennium, which is older technology;
but it works great for what I do, and they can sometimes be had for a
small price.

Blessings,

Linda