[Faith-talk] Good Night Message for Friday, May 4 2012

Paul oilofgladness47 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 03:41:50 UTC 2012

Hello and good evening to my fellow saints of the Most High God.  Well, this message is a little late in coming, but at least it's coming.  As the old saying has it, "Better late than never." I hope and pray that, by God's matchless grace and His providential care, that you all had a good day today and that you will soon be ready to go to bed.  Some of you may read this message when you rise in the morning.  At any rate, hope you enjoy it.

Our words of inspiration this evening come from the pen of Dona M. Maroney.  Her contribution is entitled "Lord, Use Me," and it appears that she would want it read in the middle of the night, judging from part of the context.  Anyway here it is.

Lord, I enter into this day
Giving all my love to You,
Bringing praise and glory
With all I say and do.

The sun is warm upon my face,
Reminding me of Your love
As I put my life into Your hands
Sending praise to You above.

It is the desire of my heart
To serve You every day.
Use me as a willing vessel
My whole life through, I pray.

And there you have that poem-prayer for this evening.  You've probably prayed that prayer before, but in different words.  Anyway will close this message for now, wishing that the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob just keep you safe throughout the night and in these last days.  Your Christian brother, Paul