[Faith-talk] Charles Stanley Sermon

Beth Kats bethkats at samobile.net
Tue May 8 18:48:46 UTC 2012

I heard a sermon on Charles Stanley's website about leaving a godly
legacy.  He asked different questions to parents and others, such as
have you prayed?  Did you ever open your bible?  He made suggestions,
such as when parents and children talk at mealtime, talk about how the
Lord answered their prayers either at work or school.  He said that if
parents leave only money for their children when they die, "Forget it!"
They should leave their love for the Lord.
I plan to leave a legacy of Faith when I die.
What do you all think?
Beth