[Faith-talk] Charles Stanley Sermon

Jeanette nettiecosp at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 22:40:14 UTC 2012

i personally have always been concerned with teaching my children about our
Lord.  i never thought of it as a legacy till i heard his sermon, my biggest
concern about my three kids has been their salvation and living the kind of
life that  would show them how God works inour lives.
i am not concerned about myself or my legacy, i am concerned about their
salvation and their lives. jeanette