[Faith-talk] I ask for your prayers, not just for tonight, but in the months to come

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Sat May 12 01:40:23 UTC 2012

The guide dog school of my choice just emailed me the confirmation that they have received the medical release that they need to continue with my process to get another guide dog.

the only thing holding me back right now, is the fact that I will more than likely need to have a hernia removed.  I will not get to see the surgeon until the 22nd, and I pray and ask for your prayers, that I can have this hernia removed successfully and recover quickly and not lose the stamina I have worked so hard to build up over the last month.

I also ask for your prayers that the doctors are swift in addressing the form needed to complete this process, and that they will be favorable and encouraging in what they report despite some health issues that I have chronically.

these health issues don't prevent me from working a dog, only the hernia does.

Pleas pray for all these things, and I wish you a blessed and peaceful and restful night full of pleasant dreams, and for those of us going through trials, dreams of revelation and the ability to hear that still, small voice of the Holy Ghost, sent by the Heavenly Father to comfort and encourage us.

thank you for your prayers.

Jenny